Friday, December 31, 2021

The End of 2022 - Achievement Unlocked - End Year Reflection

 


11 YEARS LATER

O-la guys, finally we are reaching the end of the year again. Last year kinda sucked so I didn't update anything on my blog even though last year remarks my 10 years anniversary of being a lowkey blogger. HAHA

This year is the most progressive year bcos I could hit more than 10 posts so far. *So proud huh* Sometimes I forgot to update due to necessary reasons. sigh :(

Here we go my achievement-unlocked list for me to reflect.




1. Bought my first house before I turn 25. Buying a home is not on my bucket list tho bcos I don't even know where I would settle down since I'm not married yet and is worth it in a long-term investment? But Alhamdulillah Allah eases everything during this whole process. So I hope it's a good sign for me to have a home at an early age and start a new life here at Johor.




2. Fully-Furnished Home. I finally did guys...I bought all furniture before the end of this year so that next year I can set a new target. I tried to be as minimalist and economical as I can in choosing my home furniture. I tend to avoid buying housewife-fav house items bcos end up I don't even use them and I think a lot before buying anything. lol




3. Fight Against Covid-19. Fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca. One of the life-death experiences that almost left my heart into pieces after being tested positive covid-19 & made me grateful even more at the smallest/ slightest things that  I have to cherish in my life. I start to love myself more and put myself first before anyone else. Gituu




4. Penang Gateway. Last year I had Cameron Highland Gateway with my fam also went to Melaka & Desaru Gateway with the gals, so this year we took a flight to Penang for food-hunting. It is so fun to explore viral Penang street food and sightseeing tour around Penang Island. Unfortunately, we had to quarantine 2 weeks after the vacation and work from home due to Penang being one of the red zones. My manager was angry as hell bcos of this. HAHA




5. Career Development. Fuh....the most challenging and toughest part of being an adult is to stay strong throughout this exciting-crying-stress-emotional-happy working life. To stay mentally and physically stable in every kind of situation and be professional as I can. But I did it! Alhamdulillah, I got a salary increment and have been assigned to the new project to enhance my career growth. Of course, you can't get away from being under pressure. HAHA

Thank you for the wonderful memories of 2021. 

Assalamualaikum 26 - 2022  and Good-Bye 25 - 2021. Adios

Hakuna Matata,
Yaya Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment