Monday, June 20, 2022

2022 - NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

 





is it too late for this?HAHA.

Hi everyone, how's 2022 so far? Good or Nay? For me, January felt so long, exhausted, and sleepy. I had my booster shot in mid-Jan and so far don't have any serious side effects only sleepy. Alhamdulillah. 

But unfortunately 1 week after that I got shoulder pain due to overwork.HAHA. So guys please take care of yourself bcos we have a long way to go. Anyway, I just want to share a few of my new year resolution. let's get started:


1. Back on track. 52KGS - Current weight 58KGs  (6KGS more babehh)

2. Saving money for VACATION *South Korea*

3. GATEWAY CHECKLIST 2022. To remarks on my 26th year of being alive.

4. Get Glow Girl *invest in good skincare & makeup*

5. Be Happy :)


Hakuna Matata,

Yaya Doe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment