Wednesday, September 22, 2021

I SURVIVED COVID - HOW DO I RECOVER FROM COVID-19 AT HOME

 


Hi peeps.

Hmm, what do I fear the most has finally happened to me. I had been tested positive for Covid-19 on 8 Sept and my 2nd vaccine jab is on 9 Sept. Hell yeah
That time I felt so lost and down bcos I'm all alone at Johor.

Where did I get the virus? This question was still on my mind. To be frank, Idk. 
But I tried to get my shit together and be strong, 'I know you can get through this yaya! Don't cry'
I still remembered my Whatsapps were loaded with hundreds of kind wishes texts from my colleagues and friends. Everyone was so thoughtful and Sammy helped to stock up some groceries for me.




My covid category was stage 2 which is mild with several symptoms. First & 2nd day I got a fever and sore throat. After that, I got flu and lose my sense of smell.  Fortunately, my sense of taste was still okay, Alhamdulillah.

I got 14 days of hospitalization leave and be quarantined at home for 10 days. What do I do to recover from the virus?
Firstly, I used a good oximeter & thermometer to measure my oxy level every 3-4 hours and update my current health status in mysejahtera app.

Secondly, I took the flu medicines every day and mix warm water + raw honey+ lemon for my sore throat. Then don't forget to take vitamin c! My friend suggested an energy drink from this one brand which is Sihulk. I drank one bottle a day and I felt slowly better. 

Lastly, I eat a clean meal which is chicken soup + veggie + fruits and don't forget to drink lots of water!


16 Sept. Happy Birthday to mehh

I'm so grateful that my body doesn't give up on itself. This lifetime experience make me realized so many little things in life. Money is nothing when you are sick. Please invest in good supplements and eat well. Love yourself first before anyone else bcos nobody can make you happy except yourself. Pull yourself together and smile, you can get through this buddy! P/S: Happy Birthday, Yaya!!! 
You Survived the Covid19!



Hakuna Matata,
Yaya Doe














No comments:

Post a Comment