Wednesday, December 20, 2023

DEEP TALK : QNA (Bye 2023)


Random 2023 QNA before entering the new year~

Warning: Not trying to trigger anyone but this is just my current opinion on these viral questions that have been mingling around social media on 'serious-questions-for-your-partner'. HAHA

Career - Depending on the current economy, I would be so glad if my spouse gave me full support for whatever I wish to do in the future.

Religion - Religion always be a base in my marriage. Any problems that may occur along the journey should be referred back to Islamic ways.

Finance -  I don't believe in the 50/50 rule but every financial should be transparent so we can solve it together. My spouse needs to take care of the bills and I will minimize the unnecessary things.

Dream home - since I already purchased my first house, the idea of a dream house was kind of skeptical. Anything that brings comfort and happiness in a home is a dream to us. Anyway, I love Muji's concept and Scandinavian style for the next house. Minimalist to the core, own less and do more.

Political views - My parent said I would be a great political analyst in every election phase. I'm not biased toward any party and my critical thinking is quite good to be a strategic planner. HAHA. Currently, I'm volunteering to be involved in a Middle East War case as a War-Planning Analyst. phew~ Not to be biased but please educate your mind before spitting out nonsense.

Parenting style -  At first I wanted to be a cool mum like a Westerner to my kids but. As I grew older I saw so many pros and cons so maybe I can be a strict mum and my husband may be a cool dad. Asian-Islamic parenting style? HAHA

Support system - Being single at the age of 27 and living alone in another state made me realize I don't need any attachment to anything. But I'm totally wrong, I need someone to listen and comfort my anxiety. Someone who can be a support system in my peace era.

Family influence - I could say we always set a limit to the boundaries even though we share everything. Never spread any negativity among others and be considerate to the family members.

Childhood traumas - My trauma? Insecurities about being tan skin. 

Family health history - allergies (Unknown)

S*xual expectation - Surprise meh

Partner expectation - have common sense, work hard, leadership, loving and helpful.

Belief to be introduced to my kids - Moral values, humbleness, gratitude, and gentleness.


2024 here I come~ Hasbunallah wanikmal waqil


with love,

hakuna matata

No comments:

Post a Comment